How Much Do You Know About The FIDE Test?
Take the quiz and find out.
0 of 16 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 16 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. What does fide stand for?CorrectIncorrect
2. What is a Language Passport?CorrectIncorrect
3. What level is impossible to testify with a fide certificate?CorrectIncorrect
4. Rachel, a British citizen, has reunited with her expat husband who is working for an international company in Switzerland. She would like to renew her B residence permit. Which fide test does she need to pass in order to be able to do that?CorrectIncorrect
5. Pedro, a Peruvian citizen has been living in Switzerland for quite some time. He would like to apply for C settlement permit. Which fide test does he need to take?CorrectIncorrect
6. Mohammed and Myriam, a Moroccan couple would finally like to be naturalized. Which fide test do they need to pass?CorrectIncorrect
7. Li needs to pass the Oral A1 exam to renew her B residence permit. How much does it cost?CorrectIncorrect
8. If I speak French at A1 (beginner) level, I can:CorrectIncorrect
9. If I speak French at A2 (elementary) level, I can:CorrectIncorrect
10. If I speak French at B1 (intermediate) level, I can:CorrectIncorrect
11. The Oral exam is in three parts. The first part tests Speaking, the second Comprehension, and the third Writing.CorrectIncorrect
12. At the speaking and reading and writing test examiners are evaluated if they have A1/A2, A2/B1, B1/B2 levels.CorrectIncorrect
13. During the Comprehension test, participants always listen to 6 audio texts and tick one of three images.CorrectIncorrect
14. I write a cover letter for a job application at:CorrectIncorrect
15. There is always 1 examiner at my Speaking Test:CorrectIncorrect
16. I receive the results:CorrectIncorrect