Choose a FIDE Training Program that Works Best for You!
We have designed programs that will match your exact requirement. Right from self-study course to group coaching to one to one coaching, we have them all.
Basic FIDE CourseLimited Access
- Immediate Access To 20 Everyday Topics In French (400 Interactive Content + Exercises And 20 Hours of Video Content):
- Presenting yourself
- Asking for help at school reception
- Talking to your French teacher
- Asking help from a friend
- Finding an apartment
- Chatting with neighbours
- Going to the emergency room (ER)
- Being admitted to hospital
- Participating in medical consultation
- Filling a prescription
- Making an official appointment
- Changing a driver’s license into a Swiss once
- Asking help from train conductor
- Buying a half-fare SBB season ticket
- Buying clothes
- Eating out
- Asking for directions
- Chatting to a friend on the phone
- At the supermarket
- At the bank
Premium FIDE CourseUnlimited Access
- Everything in Basic FIDE Course
- 20 Hours of Group Coaching Sessions with Expert FIDE Professionals
- The FIDE Audio Course with 109 interactions and situations
- Flash Cards with 109 interactions and situations shipped to you.
FIDE VIP CourseUnlimited Access
- Everything in The Premium FIDE Course
- 20 Hours of Personal One To One Coaching Calls
What You Get by Enrolling
You get a variety of exhaustive content to learn and practice by yourself, in a group, with FIDE experts, one to one consultations with FIDE experts so that you don’t have to go anywhere else and you get everything you need to pass the FIDE in one place.
I have been following Anna’s classes for two and a half years with success. I needed to improve my speaking skills, which I have managed to do.
I really appreciate her classes thanks to Anna’s dynamism and her application of language to everyday subjects (which I missed). There is a very good atmosphere in her class and this is a very important point for me.”
Oliver Martel, FIDE Student.
“Anna is an energetic teacher. Thanks to her playful methods and her great sense of humour, she helps us to progress and reach our goals while having fun!”
Nadja Kessi-Ruch, FIDE Student.
What does fide stand for?
fide stands for “French, Italian, German in Switzerland” and is the Swiss program for the promotion of language integration. The didactic approach of fide is based on principles such as teaching language within the context of everyday language use depending on the needs of participants
What does the fide test certify?
The fide test certifies oral and written language skills in one of the three national languages in Switzerland. Oral and written skills are assessed separately and a language passport is issued at the achieved A1, A2 or B1 level. The language passport certifies linguistic levels for residence or settlement permit, naturalization or for job search.
How much does the fide exam cost?
The Oral exam (Speaking and Understanding) costs CHF 170. The Written exam (Reading and Writing) costs CHF 120. The Full Assessment (Oral and Written exam) costs CHF 250 CHF.
Where can I take the fide exam?
The fide exam can be taken at various centers in Switzerland, the administration will provide full support with registration.
When do I receive the evaluation results?
The Language Passport and test results are sent by post approximately 4 weeks after the test.
What linguistic levels are tested by the fide exam?
There are three levels tested at the fide exam based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. A1, A2, B1.
Pass Your FIDE Easily And Effortlessly.
We have organizing for a thorough and exhaustive FIDE course webinar so that you get everything you need in one place to pass your FIDE exam.